1973' GTV FS

Hello all,

Still on the fence about this but ...

73'GTV for sale
The good--
- -runs great 56K miles
- -new Brembo rotors, Ereminas pads and rebuilt front calipers and master
cylinder
- -new Yoko Avids on 14" BWA's (additional sets of Turbinas and Steel
wheels too)
- -new Kenwood stereo and 6x9 Pioneer speakers (all high power)
- -new heater blower (toasty warm heat)
- -rebuilt Spica year and half ago with new fuel pump
- -no second gear crunch
- -replaced driveline donuts, bushings and hangers recently.
- -have many extras such as, tire/rims, steering box, drivers
door(complete) passenger door mechanicals, etc...

The not so good--
- -body is in very solid shape BUT PO had problem judging distances and
upper part of nose has been crunched.  Have complete rust free nose to
go with the car as well as all the chrome, bumpers, extra hood, radiator
to do job properly.
- -Tan exterior with black interior.

Studious AD'r may have observed my clearing out of all things Alfa in
the last few months , well trying to simplify my life at the moment and
unfortunately this along with the Ducati are part of the simplifing
effort.

I have plenty of dig pics for those interested and can give more info on
car upon request.

I am located in NYC metro area.

Email at: ajr666@domain.elided or aroscig@domain.elided
Phone at:201.224.5282