164 seat heaters

I use my '95 164LS driver's side bun warmer often...on and off at least once
every winter morning. The switch has failed twice, everything else works
well...check that first.

The local dealer said the switches are a known weak link. (If Microsoft made
the switches, we could shell out money for "Switch 2.0" and solve the
problem)  If it doesn't work with a nice positive click, then it may be bad.
If it was more work than that, I wouldn't fix it either!