Marvel Mystery Oil? [2]

	IMHO, Marvel Mystery Oil is good for EVERYTHING.
Maybe even birth control however, we haven't tried that !!  It does
clean gum from rings and valves etc.  We have used it for over 60
years and also as a winter fogging oil to store engines (put through
carb intake with engine running to flood out) with great success.
Use in fuel and at oil changes (as directed.)      Donn

>--------------------------------
16 Jan 2000, Kevin Trent <trentkc@domain.elided>
Subject: Marvel Mystery Oil?

I bet this has already been discussed, if so, I'd appreciate a reference.
A long time ago, this lubricant was recommended to me as a gas additive
that would be good for my spica injection pump when leaded gas became
unavailable.     Recently a friend recommended Marvel to me as an oil
additive to cure a recently (and suddenly) developed  oil burning problem
he attributed to stuck  piston rings.    I'm leary of chemical cures,
especially for engines that burn oil.    Any Digesters want to share their
experience?  KCT, Powell, Tennessee