Re: the 16V TS motor

Anecdotal evidence here in Malaysia though seems to indicate that the 16V TS
motors are very prone to timing belt breakages - even before the 40,000 km
recommended change interval.  Quite a few broken valves I have seen at the
local garage.  Anyone on the list have any first-hand experiences?

Shahrol
Malaysia