[none]

>Doug Klein <ddahh@domain.elided>
>Subject: Duetto Heater Hose

I renoveted my hose using a regular hose of the same dimension.
Then, inside the original hose there was a brass tube, yes it's
true, that was shaped like an "U". I took that brass tube and put
it into the new straight hose and that's how they did it in the
- -60's. Before that I alwasy thouhgt that the hose was vulcanised
(do not know if that's what you call it).

Saluti		Wille R in Scandinavia

Alfa Romeo 1750 Spider Veloce 1967
The Duetto Register with more than 800! Duettos.
http://www.come.to/veloce
http://www.veloce.alfaromeo.org
or direct to
http://hem.passagen.se/veloce/INDEX.HTM