[none]

>If I lived elsewhere, then this argument might hold water for me, but that
>is, unfortunately, not the case. I would be curious to know, however, how
>many of the a/c-less Alfisti who reside in parts of the world where snow is
>frequent reality, would drive their Alfae in winter if it didn't have a
>heater.

  It's 5F outside right now, and 5" of snow on the ground, and I drove to
school, work, and the post office today with no heater in the GTV6--ice
scraper in hand all the way, scraping breath off the windshield.  That
meant leaving at 6:40AM.  Fun, fun, fun.

  On another note, I've got a question.  This may seem rather ignorant, but
I'm only 16 and I only know what I bother to ask....What's a "rear
decklid"?  The way I see it, that would be the trunklid ("bootlid" for
those of you who speak Euro-English), since that's where a "rear deck
spoiler" goes, right?  But there are other parties at my high school who
use the term "rear decklid" to refer to what I would call a vehicle's
"parcel shelf."  So what's the deal?

Joe Elliott
'82 GTV6, dreaming about Lancia Stratos