RE: Mystery Ignition

Sounds like my distributor.  I bought mine from Centerline last year.  I
think its a VW Dist. with a modified key for our Alfas'.  I always
wondered why they ground the Dist. markings off.  Maybe its to make our
life miserable when we have to find replacement parts.  I think the
trigger is a Petronix unit?  I also have a crane unit and it looks
totally different and Crane only makes a trigger for the Marreli dist.

If you ever find out the number of the dist. please let me know.

Take Care,
Ralph DeLauretis

PS. Hating Fiat more every day