Seat heaters in 164

In the early L it's the thermostat included in each seat.The factory glued it
too close to the resistors.I managed to get to them without uninstalling the
seats off of their mounting points.It's located on the horizontal pad, very
close to the outer rear rim.All you have to do is to unclamp the leather and
reach in there.The type is just like a microwave thermostat, feel it, tear it
away from the glue and move it half an inch out.Both my front seats work fine
now.I found it though that removing the rear power seats is a project and
didn't get into that.
Also, my antena seems to be diing.I went to radioshack.Their antena is $30.It
may fit but it's crome and has that ugly big crome ball.Maybe it can be
interchanged with the  factory black metal nut.
Vlad
164L