Re: Brake MC and Heater on 87 Spider

Castrol GT LMA is about the best all-around brake fluid, period.

I've had extremely good results replacing master cylinders and only
bleeding them at the cylinder. If you leave the output fitting a tad
loose, them pump the pedal gently, until some fluid seeps out at
the fitting, and tighten it up, you may not need to do a full bleed.
Of course, it is a good idea to get the old crud out of the calipers,
but if bleeding at the master gets you a rock hard pedal, most of the
work is done. I don't believe in any of those bleeder gimmicks. Just
give me a hose that clamps onto the bleeder and an old cottage cheese
tub, and i'm happy. The best bleeds are done with a helper. Loosen
bleeder, pump pedal, tighten, release pedal, loosen, pump, tighten,
release...

You always bleed starting from the wheel farthest from the MC.