Water Pocket in 105 GTV

Last night I was cutting the glue-in windshield out of my 71 GTV.  The trim
was off, and I was removing the glue from between the body and the edge of
the glass.  As I was cutting, water started dripping from a pocket in the
seal.  The car has been parked in my dry garage for a couple months.  The
windshield was installed in the past year by a windshield company chain, and
apparently they slapped it in without regard for proper sealing.  I don't
think the water was against metal, but easily could have been.  This could
have rotted the pillar, and I would have never known until some serious
damage occured.  When I have the windshield put back in, the car will go to
somebody who cares about their work and will do it properly.

Lawrence Gowin
International Engineering
Level (3) Communications
lawrence.gowin@domain.elided