RE: De Misting

In a message dated 1/12/00 11:33:24 PM Central Standard Time,
AlfaNeely@domain.elided writes:

<<  This works especially well when driving on a cool rainy day.  Balance
 cold air with enough heat to keep passengers and self comfy.  Nothing
strange
 about that, except that American cars have only one control for HVAC so you
 cannot mix and match.  The Italians obviously have it figured out.  No
 anomaly, I can detect.
 Ciao,
 Russ Neely

On most American cars the aircon comes on in defrost mode automatically. On
our 97 Dodge Ram there also is a second defrost setting which includes the
dash and footwell vents, it works very well, much better than our Milano.

John Katos