164L Camber

David Nolan - I suggest that you check the front suspension bushes first. If
they have never been replaced theyt almost certainly will require
replacement. Wear in either the front or rear a-arm bush may allow excess
neg camber and cause wear at the inside of the tyres. If they need
replacement then Super pro polyurethane bushes are the go, which you can get
from AlfaBill. The camber is adjustable by removing the spacers from the
a-arm front mounts and replacing them with washers to suit, but I would be
having a very close look at the ball joints and mounting of the front cross
member and struts first.

Doug Gould
91 164L
86 GTV6