16" Wheels on a Milano

Pete,

I like to have some feedback from the road, but I think that a sport
suspension with 16" rims would make bots-dots feel like speedbumps. I think
Milano's (and I'd guess that most Alfa's, or cars in general) handle and
drive better when they are kept close to original specs. My Verde is
lowered, has Shankle Super Sport springs, and 205/50 tires on the original
rims. If I could afford it, I might consider putting on some different (I
was going to say nicer, but that's not true) rims...but I am still trying to
figure out what to fix first on my car; rims is almost dead last. Now, I
must admit that I am in no way an expert, I am jsut merely stating my idea
on the matter.

As for the 3.5L upgrade...how much would something like that cost?

And, the list of things I need to fix on my car (if anyone wants to chime in
with what should be done first):
Vavle job
power steering boots
CV boots
bleed the brakes (pedal makes a farting sound when you step on it hard!)
ball-joints
oil pressure guage sender
oil pressure light sender
broken foglight (small rock at 110mph...oops)
valve cover gaskets
repaint the trunk lid
try to repaint the roof (good idea?)
fill it up with gas

And I must be forgetting something else, but that'll do for now.
Ted