RE: resurecting the thread on 16" rims on a Milano

> Anyway, I want to put 7" wide on the front and 8" or 8.5" wide on the
back. I
> can buy as set of CX three piece wheels from Compomotive in the UK, but it
> will cost like US$1700 for the set of four. A little steep.

Aside from the fact that they probably won't fit and the car will probably
handle like crap, different size wheels and tires on an ABS equipped Milano
will cause the ABS to go whacky.  Your Milano is a Platinum, right?

A car with near 50/50 weight distribution does not require wider tires at
either end.

Fwiw,

bs