Re: Alfa A/C

I guess I don't know what changing SPICA to carbies gains you in this
application.  I changed the York style piston compressor to a Sanden much
easier than all that..  BTW, I much prefer the kludgy cross engine mount
compared to some which are mounted on the exhoust studs and break them off or
to "ears" on the cam cover.  I was able to find a converter plate that
allowed me to just bolt the Sanden to that kludgy engine mount.  It would be
alot easier to have an adapter plate made at almost any welding shop that
would provide the pivoting mount that you need without all the hassle of
changing induction systems.

Jerry in Houston