Re: Milano rear wheel bearing

> From: "Brian Shorey" <bshorey@domain.elided>
>
> My question is this - the Alfetta style ring seems to come off much easier.
> My simple analysis tells me that it's because the Milano style ring causes
> the special tool to exert pressure outward on the ring, where the Alfetta
> style ring causes the special tool to exert pressure 90 deg on the ring.

You are absolutely right! It expands the ring making it impossible to
remove! Some idiot decided they need a new spacial tool for milano and
change the locker ring designe to one that's impossible to remove! Use
alfetta/gtv6 style locker ring when you replace Milano rear wheel
bearing, do your own favor for the future bearing change.

jess
88 verde @ silly-come valley