Re: Milano rear wheel bearing

In a message dated 1/8/00 11:51:50 PM Central Standard Time,
bshorey@domain.elided writes:

<< Once we got the hub off we set to work on the little ring that holds the
 bearing in place.  We realized, too late, that it was reverse threaded.
 There was no mention of this in the shop manual, thanks very much Alfa
 Romeo.  We broke a 1/2" breaker bar on it and spent a *long* time with the
 air impact wrench. >>

Didn't you wonder why there are two parts listed, one for drivers side, one
for passenger side?

John Katos