Milano FS

    Anybody interested in a decent, cheap Milano?  A fellow car addict needs
to move it out of his driveway before his wife moves him out of the house!
It's an '86 silver (I believe) a decent body, red/grey, 5 spd, good
mechanicals plus spares, but needs a clutch (included) and a bit of TLC.
$1K will take it.  Call me at 614-263-7246 in Cols, OH for details.
Delivery to Lime Rock, CT area possible.  Cheers, Ron.