Milano FS

Alfisti-
Too many cars.  I'm selling the Milano.

1987 Milano Gold: bianco argento (silver with grey), 120 K miles; runs and drives
(used weekly), but ready for clutch, timing belt/valve adjustment, rear wheelarch
"rustoration" (repair panels included), odds and ends.
- -OR-
suitable as a complete, running parts car.
Engine runs fine. Brakes stop fine. 2nd gear grumpy in cold weather.

Workshop manual (IAP) included.
I'd like $700 for this car, but I'm ready to sell it so I'll entertain all offers.

Jason Frautschi
DVAROC
Philadelphia, PA
(215) 236-4139