Air cleaner drain question

 In AD7-1257 and AD 7-1263 Biba asked:
"Spica air cleaner hose question: Underneath the air cleaner there are two
short  5/16" tubes located near each end. They appear to be drain holes and
flex hoses are obviously meant to be attached to them".

"That being the case, where do the other ends of the flex hoses attach?"

"(Bet if I asked how to install a fireplace in my Alfetta, someone would have
an answer)".

In the parts book the Tubetto corto (the front one) and Tubetto lungo (the
rear one) both attach to the Valvola scarico acqua, a round dingus w/two
short tubes projecting from the top. A strap (fascetta) ties the hoses
together, but they do not seem to be attached to anything- "hang loose" is
the technical term. Rain entering the ram-air duct w/cool air would soak
through the air cleaner elements into the intake plenum, some being ingested
(water injection!) with the intake air, but if enough accumulated in the
lower part of the plenum it would need an out, thus the hose nipples. If
there were a simple drain hole, unfiltered air could get in, thus the one-way
water exhaust valve 105.51.08.200.00.

Parts book does not show the fireplace- it is presumably aftermarket,
probably Scandinavian.

Cordially,

John H.
Raleigh, N.C.