Ciao,
Russ Neely
Oklahoma City

In a message dated 01/04/2000 2:07:36 PM Central Standard Time,
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

<<
 Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2000 16:40:00 +0400
 From: David Boxall <hogrider@domain.elided>
 Subject: Re: Spica Fuel Pump

 The fuel pressure warning light on my 69 1750 Spider has started flashing at
 speeds above 80 mph, together with some stuttering of the engine, so it's
real !
 I shall set about the obvious things, like changing the fuel line filter and
main
 filter, but knowing my luck it will almost certainly prove to be a failing
pump.
 I seem to remember this subject coming up some time ago, but can't find it
in my
 archives, when someone put forward a pretty simple method to check if the
fuel
 delivery rate was up to spec. by measuring the amount of fuel pumped into a
 container in a pre-determined time.  Can anyone enlighten me about this, and
at
 the same time suggest the best replacement pump available.

 Regards
 David Boxall - Dubai
 Speed restricted Spider.