re: hot-blooded youth

Kevin Trent wrote:
>"think of joe elliott and his botttom-feeding-alfa
>driving-friends as just young bucks trying to get into
>your daughters pants - do their choice of vehicle
>really make them saints?"

I don't have a daughter, and I don't think cars are taken into
account in the saint making process, (Saint Nicola of San Antimo?)
but I do think that if Joe and his buddies were this interested
in your daughter's pants, they most likely would have picked a
less demanding car to become involved with first.  Not to
mention one with a more "make-out friendly" interior.

Kathy Jo