Flywheel balancing alone

I've been rebuilding a 1600 engine (forever) and the flywheel got separated
(stolen) from the rest of the block before it was mounted.  When I began, I
had the new pistons, clutch assembly, crank, and flywheel balanced together.
The engine was assembled up to the point of attaching the flywheel.

Question:  any chance I can have a different 1600 flywheel and the clutch
assembly balanced by themselves and have a smooth running rebuild?  I
really, really don't want to take the engine apart again if it can be
avoided.  I'm hoping that evenly weighted pistons and an evenly weighted
flywheel will combine to be smooth running.  I'm afraid I know the answer,
but I don't like it...

Marc B.