running at pocono (was: Driving Event - TWS Feb 5,6; lambo's/ferr ari's, panteras, wings)

hi foncool, oops..  i mean joe,
;~)
thanks for the reply.  re: family, i unfortunately don't think i could get my
folks to come on up to the pocono's over the 4th of july weekend, after they've
come out to the dc area from arizona.  can't speak for others, tho...

re: track time, ya i heard this from you last year re: the requirement for 25
alfas, etc, before there could be a place for slower cars on such a high-speed
track as pocono.  no problem with that.  however, i believe it's up to the
*sponsors* to make these arrangements - not a group of petitioners that want to
run on the track.  make it an official part of the schedule - in your flyers, on
your website, broadcast to all the clubs, etc.  *then* you can complain if ya
don't get 25 takers.

meanwhile, you're right - if it's not part scheduled event, i think it will be
hard to get a group of 25 to try to petition their way into a track event.

doug sedon