Verde clunk

Ted I had the same problem with my Verde at 115,000. I replaced the ball
joints, bushings, and tie rod ends. What finally fixed it was repacing
the two rubber washers on what I believe is called the caster rod( it
goes thru the radiator support). I never did find a way to isolate the
problem. I believe all the parts were somewhat worn but this was causing
the problem. By the way this is by far the easiest and cheapest part of
the rebuild, so I would start there.
 Bryan Kornegay
87 Verde
87 Platinum