Verde clunk

Well, now that I am keeping this thing..I mean, nice car...I should fix some
of the problems that I have noticed, before they get too big to deal with.

I am experiencing a weird vibration, coupled with a low rattle or clunk, in
the front end. It happens when I drive over any bumpy roads. I took off the
front wheels and took a look around, but couldn't find anything loose that
would be causing the sounds.

Any ideas what could have come loose, or broken under there? I check the
caster rods, and the shocks. I looked at the front sway bar...it looks fine.
I can't find it, but it seems to be getting worse.

Thanks, oh, and I forgot to mention that my girlfriend threatened me when
she found out that I was thinking of selling the Verde. She said I must be
crazy, and that she wouldn't want me to get anything that wasn't an Alfa.
Gotta love her. She even likes racing through the Santa Cruz mountains, just
as long as my headlights work, and she doesn't end up having to hold the
maglite out the sunroof so I can see the road!

Ted