Milano Questions

Hi all!

I have some questions regarding my 1987 Milano.

1. My Milano has a slight lean to the right.  Why?  I actually just got
it off jack stands after two months of repairing the car.  Whew!  Could
something be bent?  The car did not have a lean before it was put up on
jacks.

2.  The Milano was very hard to start when cold.  The car would fire,
but then would suddenly die.  Once the car was warmed up, it idled and
ran fine.  Any advice?

3.  Also, while the car was still on the jacks and off the floor, I
noticed that once the car was running, the back wheels would turn.  Is
this normal?  Also, after I shut the car off, I noticed some noise
emitting from the rear end?  Any clues?

4.  What is the best timing advice for the '87 Milano?  I have the car
timed as the manual suggests (2 degrees BTDC), is there a better
"performance" timing I can apply?

5. Along the line of "performance" enhancements, what are some good (not
real expensive) enhancements I can do to the Milano?

Please advise.

Chip Schug
'79 Spider
'83 Spider (next project)