frozen adjustable upper A-arm

	I replaced the stock upper A-arms with an adjustable units from IAP on
my '73 GTV about 2 years ago.  I applied anti-seize on the threads and
the adjuster and got the car aligned.  The car has been pulling to the
right so I left it at the shop to have it done.  The left side adjuster
was frozen and the shop could not free it up - applied heat (not to
cherry red) with no success.  Their recommendation is to replace the unit.

	I'm disappointed that it could freeze up in only 2 years even though I
applied anti-seize.  Anyone have a similar problem?

	Bruce