Milano Questions

Hello.  Since I am a new Milano owner, I have some questions about my
'87.

1.  These cars need to be warmed up before driving, right?  Seems like I
need to warm the car up for about 5 minutes before it seems to run
properly.  Is this true with most Milanos?

2. Right now, I am getting about 150 miles per tank of gas, that seems
way to little MPG.  What would cause excessive consumption?  How can I
check the injectors?  I still have to check compression and can not
detect any leaks.

3.  How do I change the gas line hose that is connected to the cold
start injector?  It seems to be screwed or press fit to the other end.

4.  While driving the car hard, it seems to miss-out and have some
hesitation.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Chip Schug
91' 164 L