re: WTB, best classic for under 20K?

This is just from my young limited look on classic cars.

If you want to go pre-pre-pre 1970's get an Auburn.. if you're lucky you can
get one for under $20k.

Or for around 20k I'd get a Lamborghini Espada.  I saw one of these in person
In a concourse a couple year's ago, and they are beautiful.  Or mayhaps a
Lancia Fulvia?  My father has a Lancia Flavia, and it is beautiful.
Hmm...sub-20k cars.. a fiat dino? the spiders run a little over, I'm not
sure.. but they are beautiful.  My father's coupes nice too.

Shrug, just what I'd buy. Well i'd buy a Montreal.  I saw a green one in Ft.
Wayne, Indiana, and it's stunning.

Chris Miller
Indianapolis.