1961 Sprint Door Adjustment

I am a new member of this list. I enjoy tinkering and driving older
sports cars.  During the past decade I have had many Italian cars
(Fiats, Abarths, Siata, Moretti, Italia, etc.) but just purchased my
first Alfa - 1961 101 Giulia Sprint 1600.  I got it as a partial swap
for a Fiat/Abarth vintage racer.

This Alfa was restored about 10 years ago and stored. My plan is to use
it as a daily driver during the summer months. Near the end of the
restoration I think they ran short of funds and took a few shortcuts on
the bodywork. The doors are drooping a bit. These doors have a normal
upper hinge but the lower hinge is a pivot. The pivot rides on a bushing
which is fit into a hole in the sill of the bodywork. The bushing has
worn the hole into an oval causing the door to droop. I have never seen
a door support like this before. Have any of you repaired on of these
things? I could buildup the oval by welding and rebore the hole; but
that would be a lot of work. Are there easier ways to correct this?

Cheers,

Frank