Milano Engine Missing

Hi Guys,

My car's engine is missing (no it didn't disappear, more like
sputtering) especially at around 2500 rpm. However, it misses at
2500rpm only when it is warm. I started it up this morning, let
it run for 10 seconds and revved it up to 2500 rpm. Didn't miss
at all. Once it warms up, I can here the engine missing.

I Checked the thermo-time switch The resistance between the two
terminals when cold is around 60 ohms. The manuals says that it
should be 0 ohms. Could be the problem...but it doesn't miss when
cold...

I thought maybe when the cold start injector was triggered
(making the mixture richer) it would eliminate the miss. I
disconnected the cold start injector. Takes a little longer to
start but the engine doesn't miss at idle or at 2500rpm.

I checked the auxillary air device when cold and I pulled out the
hose (the one on the left which goes to the TB or something), the
engine dies right away, I'm assuming then that it is working
properly. Only thing now is to check whether it shuts off when
the car is warmed up.

So far I have checked and swapped all the plugs, plug wires,
dist. cap, module under the coil, swapped AFM and ECU, aux. air
device (when cold), and disconnected cold start injector. Any
help would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Happy New Year

Zamani