Re: hope for the future

I bought my '62 Giulietta Spider at the tender age of 20 as a "starving
student" living at home. It was a $100 car. My "backup transportation"
consisted of a wheezing, ugly old '57 Ford F100 I used to haul auto
parts around. Sometimes, I got to borrow my old man's car, which was a
primo '53 Chevy. My Mom drove a '60 Falcon. Hey! I had the newest car
in the family, and it was a $100 car!!! That was 26 years ago. I still
have the car. OK, OK, by the time it was actually reliable enough to
use as a daily driver, I had put a lot more than $100 into it, but by
then, I was out of school making twice as much as my Father ever did.

Welcome Joe, and hang in there.

Happy YAWN2K everybody,

Simon Favre,
Milpitas CA
'58 Bourgeault Formula Junior vintage racer (The price of their toys)
'62 Giulietta Spider (I've owned it the majority of my life.)
'67 GTV (Current daily driver)
'91 Ford F150 (It replaced the '57, which I had for 18 years.)
'98 Lexus ES300 (Wife's car, honest!)