New Alfas in USA

Glenn Wasserman wrote:

>Oh well, sorry for the long post, but every time I sat in the waiting area
>of my mechanic's office, waiting to get my keys back, I re-evaluated the
>situation and ultimately, I concluded that until we can buy these cars new
>again (here's to hoping!) that it makes more sense for me to keep an Alfa as
>third car instead of running it into the ground as a daily driver. To each
>his/her own.

why don't you make a petition and send it to Alfa??
I believe that Alfa Romeo doesn't know USA is so interested in Alfas.
Moreover nowaday's alfas are much more reliable, so they would have
a better market IMO.
Ofcourse...you'd miss the "exclusive" factor, like us here..... but for me,
any alfa I see on the road means a sudden heart speed up.
Luca

nodoubt,
937 landpilot
"We will be a family no matter what!" (Mari Hall)
937RS2, 75 Turbo, RM250

http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/6818/