catch tanks and safety wiring

Hi:
Seems my GTV6 will need to have catch tanks for the oil and coolant systems
as well as safety wire on the drain plugs to pass tech for the AROSC race
group.
Does anyone know exactly what needs to be done?  I can see installing a
bottle to catch the overflow from the coolant reservoir - but the oil
system is vented into the crankcase (sealed) so I can's see the need for
this.  Am I correct about this?
Lastly, can someone explain how safety wiring is done?
Cheers
Michael
www.gtv6.org
1985 GTV6 3.0
1981 GTV6 - in need of catch tanks and safety wiring...