re: Cashing in the Verde?

At Wed, 29 Dec 1999 13:19:36 EST Rob Poetsch wrote:
snip
>The answer, of course, is yes.  Especially if you've found a decent Milano
>for cheap-there's no better bargain for a performance car.  But it's more
>than the car--it's the people who drive them.  Alfa owners are quite possibly
>some of the most helpful and interesting people I've ever met.  I once had a
>Spider owner pull up next to me and invite me to dinner to talk Alfas.  Never
>happened in the Toyota!
snip

FANTASTIC!! On this I definitely envy ya non italians. As I told once, here
Alfas are still seen as NORMAL cars. I mean the alfa pulling up next
might be driven by an alfa lover, but even by just a car driver, so we
can't experience this kind of friendship (which I definitely experience
with motorcycling!).
Glad to know a car made in my country is source for all this good!!
I think I must say thanx to ya all.

nodoubt,
937 landpilot
"We will be a family no matter what!" (Mari Hall)
937RS2, 75 Turbo, RM250

http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/6818/