Milano Shifter

Below is a shortcut to a great article on the Milano shifter.
 <A HREF="http://reality.sgi.com/sikand_mti/milano.html";>Click here: The Alfa
75 / Milano Resource</A>

I assume you can undo the bolt at the base of the shifter and then take it
apart.  The article says to make a puller to remove the old bushing.  Mine
was so siezed, I found I had to unbolt the shifter and it housing as one.  To
do this, remove the knob and undo 3 bolts from below.  Then, the whole
shifter and its housing will drop into your hand.  Then , I simply drilled
out the old bushing, fitted a new one and reassemled.

E mail me if you need more info.

Tony Brucia
Long Island, NY