Correct red for 87 Spider Quadrifoglio

I will eventually be repainting my Spider and would like to find out
which red to use.  A P.O. changed the color from its original black
to an orange-red that looks funny next to my GTV6 (it's a pretty bad
paint job too, but that's another issue).  It doesn't look quite
right on the car, so I'm assuming that it's not the right red.

For my year I found the following colors listed at
http://hem.passagen.se/veloce/paint2.htm.

    530  Alfa rosso Spider      '82-90  72528
    547  Rosso Cabernet Spider  '87-89  73029 note
    552  Rosso Bordeaux         '87     73032 note

Do they all apply?

If someone with a red 87 Spider Quad would check the plate under
their trunk lid and let me know what it says, I'd appreciate it!

Another thing I find mildly irritating is that all of the car was
painted red.  The areas that are supposed to be black have been
painted over: both bumpers, the rear spoiler and the trim around both
side-view mirrors.  Is it possible to safely remove the paint from
these items or are they a lost cause?

And finally, the badge on the trunk is not centered.  It's stuck on a
good inch or two to the right.  Someone please tell me this is
because of the lousy paint job and not a normal thing!

  -Robert, San Jose, CA, US
   85 GTV6
   87 Spider Quadrifoglio

  Robert Abatecola       | Internet Connectivity, VPN, DSL, ISDN,
  The Stradivarian Group | Low Cost Web Hosting, Network Consulting,
  (408) 257-4482         | Software Development, Database Development,
  robert@domain.elided       | Mac OS/UNIX/Linux/Windows, Sys Admin