Re: parking ticket

I have had 2 tickets dismissed because they wrote the wrong make and =
color on the ticket, one was a blue Honda, the other one was a red =
Toyota. I have a red Spider. Called the Oakland, CA parking offender's =
office and spoke to a nice lady, who said that I could just throw them =
out. Wrote a letter to them stating the name of the nice lady, what she =
had said, enclosed the tickets. A few weeks later I got a letter from =
them saying that I was OK in not paying them. No problem there.

Henrik Johansen
San Francisco, CA