Re: Parking Ticket

I once received a parking ticket in the mail which had my license plate =
number, but the car listed on the ticket was a Chevrolet Impala.  My only =
car was a 1975 Alfa Romeo Spider at the time.  It was mailed to me because =
I hadn't paid it, and never showed up in court to contest it.

The reason I never paid it or contested it was because it was never placed =
on my car.  I wasn't in the city (Waukegan, IL) where it was written on =
the date it was written.  I was currently living in Deerfield, IL at the =
time.

The person who wrote the ticket must have written the wrong license plate =
number on the ticket, which eventually ended up in my mail box.

A telephone call to the courthouse was all that was necessary to resolve =
the issue.

Loyd Heimbruch
Barnum, MN
1978 Niki Lauda Spider