RE: Deleting Milano's Self-leveling

Albert,

Funny you should mention this as it's the exact same procedure that I am
preparing to embark on.  DiFatta Bros in Baltimore quoted me 4.5 hours for
the same procedure.  So at least Omega and DiFatta charge approx. the same
hours.  I'm currently trying to decide which springs/shocks to install.

This topic has been discussed on this list quite a few times before and you
will find various opinions for and against if you search the archives.

Michael Conrey
Myersville, MD