Deleting Milano's Self-leveling

>>The gentelman at Omega Motorsport In Culver City CA
recommends removing the self-leveling system and
replacing with good old standard shocks.  He estimated
a 5 hour job.<<

Hi

We had this done to our 75, and I don't believe it took that
long (alot less than 5 hours I think). However, beware that
you will need the rear springs as well, and maybe the rear
anti roll bar (US =3D Sway bar). However, the most important
part you will need is the power steering pump from a non
self leveling car. Blanking off the line to the rear is not an
option, and a local Alfa mechanic told me of someone who
tried this. They had a shock when the pump exploded after
a few minutes running.

All the best

Keith