Re: Marelliplex Fixed.... I spoke too soon

Actually, the ignition was fixed, but the '74 gtv still seemed low on power.
At first, i just thought it was a matter of retuning the FI.  however, after
pulling the plugs again, after putting in the new coil and module, all the
plugs seemed fine, except #3, which was wet.  I confirmed that it was getting
spark, and was running out of patience, when I figured i'd swap out the
injector with a spare.  Well..... after a couple of hiccups (the injector was
in storage for 4+ years) she was finally firing on all four cylinders!!!!

bob brady, dvaroc
'74 gtv - well again
'88 verde