Re: What car stars in "The Green Helmet"?

In a message dated 12/19/99 12:15:42 PM, owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

>Anyway  Rafferty
>drives around in a nice Italian looking coupe and I can't figure out if
>it
>is an Lancia or a Ferrari.  Its most distinguishing aspect is its
>diagonally angled headlights - kinda like the early 60s Continental.

The car is a Gordon Keeble, and it's British. But it should look Italian,
being that it was designed by Giorgio Giugiaro while he was at Bertone in
1960. It had a fiberglass body and a Corvette V-8.
Rafferty's race car appeared to be a Lister Jag, except when they rebuilt it
for Sebring it mysteriously turned into a Birdcage Maserati.
What a god dreadful movie I watched the whole thing.
Steve