wanted: 164 tail light lens

i was rear-ended on thursday night in my 164S: 3-car collision involving
a mini-van crossing over two lanes to get into my turning lane.  another
car briskly coming up to the red light then hit him, and the mini-van in
turn hit me.  since i was standing still and hit in the rear there is
little question of fault in this one - mini-van's insurance should cover
it.  the damage is to the left, rear quarter, its tail lens, and a
scuffed bumper.

so, anyone selling an excellent condition 164S left rear lens?

ascher
      ascher@domain.elided