Montreal ad

I saw this ad whilst I was looking at Alfas on Cars.com
Its in the LA Times dating from 12/2/99...no price listed

71 alfa MONTREAL 2.6 230hp v8 5-spd Only prod Alfa V8
Vfast(1425234)661/948-2428pp

By the way, I was talking to my father about stuffing a V6 engine in a GTV.
Now, I know its about every month or two that someone asks this question. I
am usually the first to bypass it and go on to the next post. Now I find
mice-elf wondering if it can be done? I think I remember someone saying yes.

The real question is this....could you remove the fuel injection and
carburate the engine? And how hard would this be to do? Just wondering.

Ted