Cracked headers

On page 73 of Jim Kartalamakis' book 'How To Power Tune Alfa Romeo
Twin-Cam Engines' (whew) he shows a diagram for a semi flexible
'in-line' exhaust pipe connection. He talks about cracked exhaust pipes
on 116 series.

I see no reason this wouldn't also help alleviate header cracking on any
Alfa. I use the two piece European cast headers on my Alfetta GT and
have cracked several of them. If it happens one more time, I'm going to
use Kartalamakis' detailed diagram and have the system fabricated and
installed.

Which leads me to: Does anyone know of a very good header / exhaust
system fabricator in the LA, CA or better yet, San Gabriel Valley area?
While I don't have an immediate need, I would like to find someone who
can actually bend tubes in all configurations--as opposed to cutting and
welding a whole bunch of short tubes together to configure a header or
any other portion of a complex exhaust system.

Biba
Irwindale CA