Posters, once again...

Ok, this is my last posting about the posters.  If you want to see what they
look like check out http://www-personal.umich.edu/~alfa/posters.html.

Right now, I have about 63 orders for the posters, and while I may not send
them until after the new year, I need to cut off the orders for them by this
Thursday (12/16).  If you are interested in a poster, then please send a
request to mailto:alfa@domain.elided.  Please don't send it to the address
heading this note.  And please remember to send your address so I can make
the labels.  Cost had not been determined yet, but I think the tubes will be
about $1 apiece, and US mail will likely be no more than $2.90 (priority
mail).

Eric Storhok
Advanced Powertrain Engineering
Ford Motor Company