105 front wheel bearings & adjustment

Greetings

I'm shortly going to be replacing the front wheel bearings in my Giulia
1750 TI.  Does anyone have sizes or reference codes (Timken, SKF etc.) for
the bearings so I can buy generic items in advance?

A second matter.  A couple of years ago, someone stated that there is a
Mercedes Benz nut and associated clamping device which allows finer
adjustment of the bearings than does Alfa's system.  The Giulia suffers
terrible pad knock-off, and I'd like to cure that while I'm in there.  A
big kiss to anyone who can tell the relevant MB model.

Cheers
Mat