front plate infractions

Dug wrote:
>well, last week, parked here
>at the nih, some federal officer actually gave me a $25 ticket!?!  no front
>plate!?!  i can see *he* has a lot to do!!!  hope y'all are glad to hear your
>federal tax money is hard at work...

You show him Dug... Go get some duct tape and wrap that sucker to the front
bumper. He'll shake his head in disgust but won't be able to nail you any
more.

Michael

For the record. I've had my Duetto for over 10 years without a problem from
cops here in CA. (that is the sound of me knocking on wood right now)